I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by awindowintomyworld. Thank you Allison!
There are a few rules that come with the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the Award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Let me tell all of you 7 things about myself.
- Part of my hair is dyed pink. I just like how it looks.🙂
- I have a 1 1/2 years younger brother. He’s my only sibling.
- I miss german bread A LOT! I don’t know what it is but I just can’t deal with american bread. It’s too soft.
- As a child I travelled all over Europe with my parents in a mobile home.
- My birthday is the 22nd of May 1988. I’m born on a Sunday and that’s considered to be born as a lucky child. Imagen that I just won the Wicked Musical Lottery two nights in a row I’d think there must be something about it🙂
- I have a dog back in Germany. Her name is Tata and she’s 10 years old. She’s an italian street mix as we like to say when people ask for her breed. We got her from an animal shelter when she was 4 months old. I miss her terribly.
- My first camera was an analog fisherprice camera. I think I was about 5 when I got it.